Appointment time: Online booking calendar
Support level: On request
Processing method: VoIP, live meeting, remote assistance, phone, chat, other forms of verbal communication
Session duration: 30 minutes
For projects and tasks that need immediate assistance, the Live Tech & Remote Assistance Session Support Service provides a 30-minute live session with technical support agents and/or R&D team members. This service is available for all complexity levels and all types of support services that require live consultation. The service includes live consultations and remote assistance via VoIP, live meetings, remote assistance, chat, call, or any other forms of direct written and verbal communication. This is an excellent option for businesses that require a more personal touch and immediate assistance with their technical issues.
The service refers to all types of support that require real-time assistance.
If you make an appointment for the remote assistance session, please make sure you get ready for the session properly before it starts.
Here is a list of the suggested actions you should take to make sure you get the most out of your session time:
- Download and run the AeroAdmin software on your desktop machine
- Close all opened folders and files except for Aeroadmin and the live meeting/chat application that will be used for communication during the session
- Terminate all other unnecessary software
- Create an empty folder on your desktop, in the Downloads folder, or in the drive’s root for our support technicians to work with during the session
- Prepare your uFR device or other Digital Logic device you are using for your project
- Test and adjust your speakers and microphone
- Verify the stability of your internet connection
- Ensure that there won’t be any unwanted noise during the session
- If you have trouble communicating in English, make sure you have someone nearby who can interpret the conversation for you, or get ready for using a chat translation tool such as Google Translate
- At the beginning of the remote session, inform our technicians if your desktop machine has certain specific hardware or software settings used for your other business processes that should not be modified in any way
- Also let our specialists know if they shouldn’t access certain files, directories, or development environments on your computer in order to prevent obtaining information you consider private.