Table of Contents
Follow the instructions below to install your µFR Nano Online reader.
Step 1: Power on a device #
- Connect the device to a power source
- Wait for a few moments for the device to boot in Access Point mode (check the LED status table).
The device will blink until the client is not connected.
Step 2: Connect to the µFR Nano Online #
- Scan for networks using your WiFi-enabled device (computer, smartphone, etc.)
- Connect to the device SSID named ONxxxxxx
- Wait for the connection to be made successfully
- Open your favorite web browser and navigate to http://192.168.4.1
Step 3: Set up your device #
- After the web page is loaded successfully log in using default credentials (user: ufr, password: ufr)
- Wait for a few moments for the device to scan for available WiFi networks
- Select a WiFi network and click the connect button
- Enter the password for the wireless network if needed and wait to connect successfully.
Step 4: Finish setting up your device #
- Click on the µFR Nano Online button on the top left corner to find out your new IP address
- Reboot your µFR Nano Online reader.